ePages is a leading provider of online shop software. We are looking for a mid-level developer to join our tech-savvy Scrum team in Hamburg. Your will be mainly responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining our connectors that link the online shop platform to third party systems, such as payments, deliveries, product portals, marketplaces, seals and ERP clients
- Maintaining and extending our REST API, as well as collaborating with the Technical Writing team to document the API
- Maintaining our Solr-based product search
- 2-3 years of professional experience in software development
- You have project experience using Java or other OOP languages
- Experience in Scripting languages, e.g. Perl, PHP, Python
- Familiar with or have knowledge of REST API and Apache Solr
- Good understanding of Linux
- You are a team-player who likes to communicate, as well as passionate about technologies and open to learn new languages
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Desirable skills that will really impress us
- Experience in a typical client-server communication
- Knowledge or experience with HTML, CSS
- 3rd party integration project experience
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Passionate about Test Driven Development and clean code
What we are offering you
- Computer of your choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Using the latest tech stack and industry tools
- Individual budget for barcamps, meetups, conferences and technical trainings
- Attending internal and external hackathons
- Assistance with relocation or visa issues
- Flexible working hours
- An international team
- Employer Pension Fund
- Regular team events
- Many other benefits such as lunch coupons, transport card allowance, contribution for private use of the internet, free fruit and drinks
How to apply
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just apply via email@example.com .
In addition, we would like to get an impression of you in action, therefore please send us proof of work, such as a link to some your projects, or better, open source work such as GitHub or Stackoverflow, etc.
If you have any questions, just send an email to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 40 350 188 0.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Über ePages GmbH
As one of the leading companies for online shop software, ePages is specialised in ecommerce solutions for small and medium-sized companies. Distributed by our partners such as 1&1, STRATO and Host Europe, currently more than 140,000 businesses run their shop with the ePages platform.