We’re looking for product-aware engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate builders who value user experience. If you love to write code that’s DRY, understandable, and easy to maintain by your fellow developers, we’re listening.
As part of an agile development team, your job will be to create a new product built on a scalable, reliable and performant architecture in order to deliver an intuitive, cross-device and cross-browser experience to our customers.
You will collaborate with other developers and contribute to building standards, tools, and approaches. Your main focus is to build a large, highly user interactive web application that is easy to scale and to extend, of course all modular and in a responsive environment.
- Project experience using Node.js (client-server communication)
- Experience in using ReactJS framework
- Experience working with Git
- Familiar with frontend testing tools like Karma and Mocha
Desirable skills that will really impress us
- Passionate about clean code and test driven development (TDD)
- Familiar with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI) and tools like Docker
- Knowledge about CSS preprocessors
- Attention to detail to debug, reiterate and improve your code on different platforms
What we are offering you
- Computer of your choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Using the latest tech stack and industry tools
- Individual budget for barcamps, meetups, conferences and technical trainings
- Attending internal and external hackathons
- Assistance with relocation or visa issues
- Flexible working hours
- An international team
- Employer Pension Fund
- Regular team events
- Many other benefits such as lunch coupons, transport card allowance, contribution for private use of the internet, free fruit and drinks
How to apply
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just apply via email@example.com .
In addition, we would like to get an impression of you in action, therefore please send us proof of work, such as a link to some your projects, or better, open source work such as GitHub or Stackoverflow, etc.
If you have any questions, just send an email to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 40 350 188 0.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Über ePages GmbH
As one of the leading companies for online shop software, ePages is specialised in e-commerce solutions for small and medium-sized companies. Distributed by our partners such as 1&1, STRATO and Host Europe, currently more than 140,000 businesses run their shop with the ePages platform.