As part of our small, but vital, Internal Tools team, you are responsible for the further development and maintenance of all of our crucial in-house tools, such as App-Store-Management-, Pricelist-, Business Intelligence-, Provisioning-Software, etc. You keep up to date with the latest technology trends and utilise your know-how in improving the efficiency, availability and scalability of these internal systems.
Working together with Product Owner and Scrum Master, we need your strong analytical and problem solving skills to develop ePages’ new internal tools like the dashboards, analysis and monitoring systems, as well as administration systems.
We are looking for a developer with a great deal of independence and self-organisation. You will be given a significant level of responsibility and space to be creative; encouraging you to implement your own ideas.
- Several years web and software development experience
- You are skilled in the these stacks: Ruby, Rails, CSS
- You are a GitHub pro and fond of clean code principles
- You are open-minded to learn new technologies
- An autonomous worker and can work under limited guidance
- Being a team player who likes to communicate
- You love to code and know how to have fun
Desirable skills that will really impress us
- Familiar with PHP, WordPress, Jekyll
- Knowledge about HTML
- Familiar with Rspec and Minitest
- Working with Agile development teams
- Passionate about Test-Driven-Development
What we are offering you
- Computer of your choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Using the latest tech stack and industry tools
- Individual budget for barcamps, meetups, conferences and technical trainings
- Attending internal and external hackathons
- Assistance with relocation or visa issues
- Flexible working hours
- An international team
- Employer Pension Fund
- Regular team events
- Many other benefits such as lunch coupons, transport card allowance, contribution for private use of the internet, free fruit and drinks
How to apply
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just apply via email@example.com .
In addition, we would like to get an impression of you in action, therefore please send us proof of work, such as a link to some your projects, or better, open source work such as GitHub or Stackoverflow, etc.
If you have any questions, just send an email to our HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 40 350 188 0.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Über ePages GmbH
As one of the leading companies for online shop software, ePages is specialised in e-commerce solutions for small and medium-sized companies. Distributed by our partners such as 1&1, STRATO and Host Europe, currently more than 140,000 businesses run their shop with the ePages platform.